In-store appointments are scheduled for one group at a time, this is aside from scheduled pick-ups and drop-offs at the shop.
We have several cleaning protocols that have been put into place to ensure the safety of both our customers and team.
All jewelry that you will be trying on will be cleaned before and after your appointment.
- We are spacing out our appointments so that we have an appropriate amount of time to clean between customers.
- Please wear a mask if it makes you comfortable and let us know if you prefer us to wear a mask during your appointment.
- Remember to maintain social distance during your appointment time.
- Complimentary hand sanitizer is available at all times.
- If you are running late or need to cancel, please give us as much notice as possible so we can accommodate the arrival of clients coming after or before your appointment.
- Before your appointment, please feel free to send us any images, links or inspiration for your custom piece, so we can make the best use of our time together.
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to get in touch with us before your appointment.
- We’ve been working hard to get our shop back up and running and we ask that you please respect our rules and space once you’ve arrived for your appointment.
Thank you and we cannot wait to see you at the shop soon.